Feel your bestPhysical Therapy
We know there are a lot of choices when it comes to physical therapy. Just like an auto mechanic or school teacher, the good ones do it better. You trust them, and you’d send your best friend to get the same experience you did. How do we do physical therapy better? We’ve designed a business model that is centered around helping you.
Here is how we do it:
- We give you more time. Each appointment you will be scheduled for 45 minutes without overlapping in to another client’s time. The 45-minute window we give to help you is not the norm but the exception. Other physical therapists may give 1/3 to 1/2 the time we can.
- All your care will be provided by a physical therapist and not an assistant or aid.
- Your physical therapy will be provided by the same physical therapist each appointment.
- If your symptoms are the result of repetitive microtrauma we search for the source because if we reduce what caused the problem, you will get better faster.
- We advocate for you in the overwhelming and complex health care system.
- We communicate with your medical doctor to ensure all your care is intended for what you want.
- We offer extended hours of care 6 days/week.
- We have free and easy parking at a convenient location.
Our model is about helping you feel your best. With a hands-on approach we will identify the source of your symptoms, then develop a highly customized rehabilitative program aimed at helping you feel your best. We will work alongside you every step of the way until you’ve reached your peak potential.
My friend recommended Positive Energy to me and I will recommend it to others. I have improved more in my last three weeks here, than at any other practice.H.A.
PT done with a physical therapist. At other offices, the PT handed me off to an assistant, to go through exercises, etc. PT at Positive Energy was more direct and involved more time with actual physical therapist instead of assistants that are not in the same category as a PT.M.J.